[T3] Fuel cooling

Hey volks,

On the topic of fuel cooling, has anyone ever seen a "cool can"?  Some
drag/circle track racers use them.  They consist of a can, about the
size of a medium to large coffee can (depending on
manufacturer, model, etc.) with several loops of metallic fuel line inside.
  It's great for drag racers because you can have a cooler full of ice
and repack it for every run.  For normal, everyday use this wouldn't be
practical, but I bet that it would help if it could be located where it
could get some cooling air.

Just my 2 cents (devalued by inflation) on the subject.

Justin
C-ya@tmgbbs.com  http://tmgbbs.com/cya
'71 Square
                             The Modem Games BBS
            (904) 908-5550 or Telnet to tmgbbs.com  (209.137.81.130)