Re: [T3] Wolfsburg...or not

someone on the bus list had this same response.  I guess they got tired of
all the requests for birth certificates.

Anyways about the names.  I'm guessing your name's pronounced shroder (like
the piano player in the peanuts comic strip or that ricky kid from silver
spoons), but it's spelled Shroeder?  The American translation for the o with
the umlaut (2 dots) over it is "oe".  Both spellings are pronounced the same
way (almost like schrewder....as in more shrewd), but the oe spelling is for
typewriters/programs/keyboards that dont have the umlaut function.

I hope I remember my High school german lessons correctly

Matt
71 Notch
71 Square