Re: changing plugs on T3

> ... what is the easiest way to get to the spark plugs

I used a ratchet with a little extension, with a spark plug socket.

>On that note, the plug leads I have have the normal distributor cap end,
>but the spark plug end has the different type of head (that fits over the
>thread of the plug). The Bosh spark plugs though can have the usual
>little bulb thing that goes on most plugs, this would allow me to get a
>normal plug lead without making one up which may be inferior in
>performance.

The Bosch spark plugs I bought had the little bulb things screwed onto them,
but I took them off to just have the threaded top, which is what the leads
fit onto (and the old plugs were like that). I didn't modify anything.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers,
-Nico