[T3] website update

i've added some new sections to my website, http://www.antique-shop.com/vwt3

one is a sapphire radios section, and as you will see, it's not yet complete.
if any of you have any information on any of these that i'm missing, or
pictures, or any sapphire literature (or scans/copies), i would appreciate
you e-mailing me them. or if you think i have missed any pertinent
information, please let me know.

i also added a miscellaneous page, with some diagrams and pics and the like.
most of this stuff was copied from elsewhere on the web, so if i took it from
anyone here's site, let me know if you want credited for it, or linked, or if
i should take it down.

thanks,

sonny