[T3] T3 FI to Carb Conversion

I recently aquired a 71 squareback with fuel injection that I want to
convert to a dual carb set-up.  I'm looking for "how to" instructions
from someone who's done this to their T-3, i.e=Άσted carbs, things
to know for successful installation (fuel line alterations, placement of
fuel pump, suggested type of fuel pump, distributor replacement, etc.)
If anyone out there can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

Darrell

Darrell and Suzanna Nope
David Baird, Beth Baird
Joshua Nope, Ryan Nope