Re: [T3] PLEASE HELP !!!

Y2K strikes early!!!  You all know all our cars are going to shut down New
Year's Eve, don't you?  Or actually the entire world will be forced to bow
žÑ<¦W symbol as thousands, nay, millions beg for rides from us in what
they previously considered antiquated pollutant factories.

Mike

On 15 Jun 99, at 23:37, bugmanic wrote:

> I just bought a 71 fastback automatic w/air i'ts got fuel injection and

First off, check the time/date in your computer--it thinks it's still
June!

Jim