Re: [T3] Rear Nocking Suspention

Are you still at stock height?  A saggy rear and lack of bump stops
will do this.  You'd probably notice it going around curves, but a
missing pivot bolt on the trailing arm will cause some knocks.  Then
there's the ever popular header muffler hitting the body thing, check
for clearanc(and dents!).  Just some random thoughts.