[T3] $3500 Notch no assembly required

I have a chance to buy a 64 Notch that has been restored (new paint,
interior, etc). I'm not sure about the engine except that it ruÞ‡åÓowner states that the only thing wrong with the car is some small wiring
problems. Since I had to completely rewire the 65 Notch I own now,
wiring is not really a problem for me. What should I look for to make
sure I'm getting my money's worth. This will be our second Notch, the
first being built from parts and I have never bought one already
assembled. What should be a red flag that I should run away screaming
from this deal. I am heading over tomorrow to check it out. Any comments
would be appreciated.

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof (needs older Brother)
77 Beetle