[T3] two steps back

  Hi all,
 I am preparing to rebuild my carbs on my Fasty and I really need to be able to drive the thing around.  I have the cut up engine cover thoughtfully left to be by the P.O. when I got the car.  So I am wondering if any of you have a single carb setup that all these FI-phobic folks use in lieu of a proper fuel induction system?  I could rent it (ha ha) or being short on cash (building a house at the moment) I'd like to get one on the cheap, if you might have one to toss away.  This rebuilding thing is going to take me a while due to the house thing.

Hey let me know!
Thanks a whole lot,
Theo
'70 Fasty-Frosted Flake