Re: [T3] Electronic Points

If you really want to set static timing with one of the electronic
conversions.. it is very simple.. set the pulley to the timing mark, then
with the distributor set close to rq˜²he number one cylinder, move it,
and you'll actually HEAR it trigger............ I've been able to do it
with either compufires or pertronix...

Todd Daley
Ontario, Canada
71 Squareback