[T3] Goodbye

To all listees,
It has been a great year and a half on this list, but...  It is time to
say goodbye.  I will be attending the VW show in Yakima, as planned, but
after that, I believe that my 'club' experience is done.  I will
continue to drive the Notch until it is sold, if it sells.  And to all
you DDSG metXÙontact me about someone taking over the page.

Brian Fye