Re: [T3] Motor is "stuck " in mornings

RenierM=> and after a few pops it jumped into life ... could this be
       => fuel that stuck in the combustion chamber because of floading?

No. If a cylinder were full of fuel, the engine would not start at all,
as it wouldn't be able to turn over.

=> Do I need to check those carbs?

Well, first you need to get your starting system working. Once started,
how does it run?

=> you can use a T3 chassis for kitcars like dunebuggies. ... should I
=> rather get a T1 chassis.

I have no direct experience of this, but I'd expect that you'd have
to modify the kit somewhat to get it to fit on the T3, as the body
mounts are different. It would be worth the trouble, I think, since the
T3 handles so much better.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia