[T3] Motor is "stuck " in mornings

Hi guys!

Last week I tried to start my Square and the motor didn't want to turn, so I
presumed because it was standing for about two weeks the battery
propably ran down. So I ran it down a hill to try and run/start it,
but when I popped the clutch in second the motor didn't want to turn.
Then I stÏî#n fourth and after a few pops it jumped into life
The next morning the same thing happened again, could this be fuel
that stuck in the combustion chamber because of floading? If so, it's
very strange because I've been parking on the same spot for weeks, now
suddenly it's fine again. Do I need to check those carbs?

 I read somewhere that you can use a T3 chassis for kitcars like
dunebuggies.  I've got a Square chassis without a body that I would
like to convert into a Porsche 550 kitcar,  do you guys think this would be
viable or should I rather get a T1 chassis. I'd rather use the T3
because it's complete except for the missing body!

Thanks for your ears
'69 Square (Quassimodo)
'69 T3 Chassis (Little Bastard to be!)