[T3] ANOTHER t3 in the 'hood

    I don't know what kind of of Type 3 vortex is going on here in NE
Portland.  While walking to the park, my lovely wife spotted a '68
Fastback for sale.  I stopped by on the way home from work to have a
look, as Ginger is hankering for a fasty.  But the guy is asking
$5000!  His name is Kyle and he's the son of the original owners.
160k miles with a rebuild at approx. 90k.  Newer repaint is nice shiny
maroon.  Interior is very nice, original carpet isn't even worn
through.  I told him he had a nice car but was priced "a little out of
my range".  You  can call him at (503) 287-9068 (?)
    P.S.  The '67 Square I noticed last week was jacked up again.
Maybe the motor had to come back out?  I still havn't stopped by to
say hello, but it's about time.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Potland, OR