[T3] Fuel pump wiring.

|I'm trying to wire an electric fuel pump in a 71 fasty that had been
converted to carbs.
I want to utilize the stock wiring if possible.  Looking at the Bentley it
looks like wire 85 on relay J17 will need to have 12v applied to energize the
relay.  Problem is I don't know where the J17 relay is.  I found the J16
relay under the seat and it seems to work fine.  I no longer have an ECU so I
cannot gel the 12v from there.  I was planning on connecting wire 85 to the
ignition switch so it is on when the vehicle is on unless anyone can let me
know of another option that might be safer?

On a side note while trying to find a universal 5psi electrical pump I ran
־\ stock style electrical pump for the FI for $209 and NAPA auto parts.
 It is Echlin brand which are made by facet.  A little cheaper than others.

Thanks,

Jason Renville