Re: [T3] Lessons from the Dark Side

> Vader
> 64 Menace
> PS Everett, it is for sale to you....Come on, it is close to stock!  It still has the truck tags....

I feel the pull of the dark side but Yoda taught me well, I shall bask in the light of a stock Type 3.

It seems the NONA newsletter ads are somewhat out-of-date, I guess 6 months does that...  If I promise to submit a "How I found my Notch" story, can I get some *current* ads?

Everett
<your Notchback here?>
'55 Kombi