Re: [T3] TMI, SewFine or other......

MY  TMI kit fit nicely on the front seats but the rear seat back in my
Notch was a very tight fit... the seat bottom, however, was like making a
mouse pass an elephant!... it just wasn't gonna happen so I sent it back
and they did refit it, but the refit just BARELY fit.

So.. mixed feelings here.

Keith

----------
> From: Boyd Drew <Boyd_Drew@notes.teradyne.com>
> To: type3@vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] TMI, SewFine or other......
> Date: Thursday, July 08, 1999 6:22 AM
>
> Sewfines t3 kits should be good by now.  I and others on the list (keith)
have
> bought kits from them.  I had to send mine back once for a refit, but
they dont
> give you a hard time about it.  Its rediculous that a company would
insinuate
> that you dont know how to install carpets.  Even if you have never done
it
> before, its almost a no brainer!  TMI is a huge aftermarket supplier so
VWs are