Re: [T3] 1963 Notchback S?

> <big snip of earlier notes>
> Folding arm rest doesn't make it an "S".  And the body chrome emblems don't make it necessarily so.  I'm not saying that it's NOT a 63 "S" model, I'm just intrigued as to why it disagrees with the official documents.  Do you have the engine numbers?

Thank you for the additional information.  I do believe that chrome strips on the side indicate an "S" model.  It also has the "S" license plate light chrome cover on the rear.  This particular vehicle has full records from purchase and has been gareøÃÔce new, giving me reason not to doubt the authenticity of the current owner's statements.  He said the dual carbs. are original.

I do not have the engine #, the owner did not want to remove the dual-carb. air cleaner.

I will research the particulars on this vehicle and report back to the list.

Everett Barnes