Re: [T3] going insane

MarkK=> everytime i try to start it, it makes the sÛ5²Ýd.  is it not
     => getting fuel?  what could it be?

First, relax. This was your first time pulling and reinstalling a T3
engine, and getting it right the first time would be a lot to expect.
It could be a lot of things, we need to know more. Take a breath, and
please fill us in on a few details:

Do you have a manual for this car?
Is it carbed or fuel-injected?
  If carbed, is it a stock setup?
What is the sound that it makes when you turn the key? From your note we
  could infer that you're not hearing a normal starter sound, is that
  correct?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 T3 Ghia