[T3] T-3 Ghia and parts car spotted for sale in Bushnell, FL

Driving in the middle of nowhere, I spotted a 62 T-3 Ghia and parts car for sale for
$1,000.00 (it's posted on the window.) They are located at Frank-Hickey Auto Repair
on Hwy. 301 just South of Bushnell, FL.

The main car (the 62) needs some work, but is restorable. The body is in okay
condition except for the front (rusty, but repairable), the pans look like they need
some work (but they don't seem to be completely screwed). The inter57Âs a
little work, but is suprisingly complete and in decent condition.  The body is red
and the interior is "two tone" with red and black. Mechanically, I have no idea and
no one was around to ask about it.  The parts car looked an awful lot like a parts
car, but I couldn't get close enough to it to tell you anything about it.

I hope someone saves this one, i'd like to,  but i'm in the middle of restoring a
Metropolitan which is eating my spare time and money.

Thanks,
Robert.