Re: [T3] New VW organization forming: WAVE

On 3 Jul 99, at 0:11, OurVWs@aol.com wrote:

> Well - why not go to the WAVE Web Site and see what the group is all
> about.  I am part of the group :)

Because I do virtually all of my email while offline. Besides, the
letter was MORE than long enough to explain many times over what the
purpose of the group was.

Instead someone wrote a long message that I found to be content-free.
I guess my major objection was the the verbose style and lack of
content; this seems to be common today.

Jim