[T3] NONA persona

NONA was never intended to be an exclusive party. It is to be a tool in
your box to help you the notch owner better understand. We need to be
grateful that we the T3 hobbiest has accessable info to keep the car
going. Personaly I have scraped and twisted my knowledge from 14 years
of T3 ownership(all models). Back then I was not foutunate to have the
list and I knew of no clubs. I first liked bugs, but didnt fit well as
Im 6'5" tall. I sat in my first car a nasty allmost scraped 66 fasty. I
fit like a glove. So began my long obsession with the breed. Those early
days were filled with ignorance and hope for info on this weird little
car I bought. Times were bleak but the knowledge slowly came. My point
is that I would of killed to have a brain(mostly opinion) pool like the
list let alone to pay a measly $10 a year for info. Its like Steve Ayres
said, all info is good reguardless! We live in a hobby of Bug dominated
events. Its bad enough that the mags give us minimal coverage, no
respect I tell ya. We all need to embrace all T3 coverage. I have always
thought that that NONA be a more inclusive T3 source. But the Notch
thing was laid from the start and it has remaind. When Im out and about
I encourage all owners to join, as it is simular if not the same info. I
still do. If a owner of a 71 square has a story to tell, spread it
around. There arç
ú=00 registered owners in NONA. How many people
are on this list? NONA is still a pup to me. It could be so much more
with a little push. Maybe a change should be made so notch owners of
North Am dont look like a members only snob party to the rest of the T3
world. Its all still in the open and hard to predict at this time. But
as of my posting its the most action Ive seen with the NONA name in it
for awile. All input from you guys is outstanding, be it good nor bad!
late
jason weigel