Re: [T3] 5 bolt disk brakes...

I thought I'd seen one article of where the mag installed a set of discs on a
5-lug type 3, and yes the German mag VWSpeed comes to the rescue! They installed
the disc set from Custom & Speed Parts, and of course, I've already scanned it
:-). The photos clearly shows what parts you get, and shown installed in a 8
step pictorial. The Caliper looks quite modern, I think it looks quite similar
to the caliper found on the Golf 2&3, but the text doesn't say what caliper it
is. The text is in German, of course! Let me know if you want the pics, the mag
is VW Speed, issue #3/99 if you happen to have it already.

PerL
73 Wagon