Re: [T3] NONA from the ashes

This was my thought too, but I was afraid to voice it.

In a message dated 7/1/99 9:23:32 AM PST, gregm@vwtype3.org writes:

<< 	It also seems a tad odd that, as I gather, the club director has
 sold his Notch (and so has none?) and seems to not hI+^eeded (for
 whatever reason) in publishing a newsletter lately.  I dunno, and I don't
 presume to *know* the whole situation.  Lee seems like a dedicated
 enthusiast, and it's common knowledge that he's done herculean wonders for
 the T34 community.  Excellent. >>