[no subject]

Well, bad news.  I just got off the phone with my builder and the chances of
me having dinner with Pamela Anderson and *not* having video taped sex are
better than getting my engine back in time for the cruise.

Thus, I'm not going on the cruise.  This greatly saddens me because I was
*so* looking forward to joining it (it was my vacation).  I'll probably meet
the cruise when it stops at the shop in Portland.  I do plan on going to SIR
but I doubt the Squareback will be ready (if she is I will be showing her).

Damn...this really, really bites  :(

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/