[T3] Questions????

Hello to everyone out there willing to answer my questions....
Here it goes....

1) My '69 square was running a little shaky with a mmmmMMMmmmm  sound
from the engine, so I adjusted the valves and it was fixed! yeah!  THEN,
I drove up to Tahoe to go skiing, and upon my return the uneven sounds
returned.  Should I adjust the valves again?  Did the trip to the snow
mess something up??  It was running perfectly!!

2)  My '69 square is completely stock.  Can I replace the oil bath air
filter with a paper air filter??

3)  I have the stock exhaust on my '69 square and I want to go to a
bigger exhaust, preferably a dual exhaust setup.  What kinds of exhausts
will allow me to still use the stock heater??

4)  I'm thinking about lowering my '69 square.  How should I go about
this project, and does anyone have any helpful suggestions for me?  And
prices?

Thankyou all who helped me out!

Brian
'69 square