Re: [T3] Fastback in Disneyland-Gone-Wrong

Phil,
      Why are there always strings attached? 8^) Has anybody ever taken you up
on your offer(s)?

Tom
'68 Fastback (Thumper)
'70 Bug

In a message dated 99-01-29 11:30:41 EST, dillard@suu.edu writes:

<< Okay, here's my proposition.  In the "Treasures of Russia" exhibition at
the Rio in Las Vegas, there are two silver candleabra used by Czar Nicolas II.
If someone will purchase these for me, I will drive to Las Vegas and check out
the Fastback for you. >>