RE: [T3] Fastback faux pas fashion

Heeheeheee...you kill me, Phil :)

My comments below.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Or€Ð„¼tp://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/

Keith Parks favorite ;) mail order store, JC Whitney, sells these dice that
can light up!  Just hang from mirror and plug in to cig. lighter.

> 2.  Christmas tree shaped deodorizers hanging from the visors.

Found at most auto stores and fast-convenience stores.

> 3.  The foot shaped gas pedal.

JC Whitney again.  Some VW places have 'em as well.

> 4.  A bumper sticker saying "My other car is a  (fill in the blank).

You can get license plate frames as well.  Auto stores

> 5.  The little Taco Bell Chihuahua doggie with moving head
> affixed to rear window ledge.

Oooh, good one, senior.  I don't know how the humane society would feel
about gluing a dog to the ledge (or how the dog would feel) but it sure
would catch some looks!  Contact Taco Bell(R)?  Antique store (flippen Texas
has millions of them!).

> Phil (looking For Yosemite Sam with the six-shooter mud flaps
> that say "Back Off") Dillard

Any off-road/truck store.

Hey, what about neon?  I won't tell you what auto parts mail order catalog
sells them (laaa la la la laa) but if you don't get a snazzy neon license
plate frame you can always get a neon shift knob in a variety of colors and
they're easy to install (I installed a purple one on in a purple Dodge Neon,
along with a purple neon license frame) :)