Re: [T3] Tires and the daily drivq¯¬ Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:00:06 -0800

I cant imagine anyone trying! You jsut dont drive the darkside cars in the
winter, where there is snow. the lowered stance and puny tires are an
invitation to get stuck or go off the road

I increased the tire size on my Opel wintercar, the little 13" were just
too small in back with the light rear end.