[T3] weird problem

My '69 Auto Square did something like that too.  i got to work one night
and i found oil all over my rear bumper.  then when i left my car started
to smoke really bad. I had to pull over on the freeway cause i couldn't see
at all. exhaust was coming out of my breather line!!!    Oh well, i guess i
didn't need those rings or those pistons anyway.
Hopefully i will be able to just replace the P&Cs and drive it again.

Thorkhild
'68 Fast
'69 Square (for sale $300)
'69 Square Auto