RE: [T3] 8 months just reading list

Congrates!  Don't worry about the ragtop because if anyone gives you grief
they will feel the power of the Dark Side fall upon them in form of The
Great Five-Speed Pumpkin  :)

   Toby "Light saber flash-backs are always hard to explain in public"
Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/

Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-=๐ยลt@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe