[T3] 8 months just reading list

well its time for me to open my mouth,ive been reading the list and all of you
are great,my 71 squareback just came home after 8 months at bodyshop..500
hours spent on body just lets say its like a mirror.i know some of you wont
like this but i cut the roof to fit a streetbeat 35x63 rag top....i just got
all the rubber to put the outside of the car together,,but they,(westcoast
metric)have no idea  when and if they will get in the front turnsignal
seals,,part number 311-153clr...well now im counting on you people for help i
need them,,,,and lots of other things,,mostly interior stuff now...id rather
pay people on list for parts then ripoff companys ,,,,thanks joe ,,,,im in
Z¥Æcut