Re: [T3] carbs, jetting

Hey Mike,
It has been a while since I fooled with Webers. I once had a pair on a 75
Westy, once I had them set up I never had to fool with them except for an
occasional busy body tweaking. As I recall they are very similar to stock
carbs. On the side of the bowl near the bottom you should see a plug.
Remove the plug and look across the bowl into a small hole and you will see
the main jet. BTW this easier if the carb is apart as the jet is under the
float. Hope this helps.
David Sanders