RE: [T3] Porsche 5 Speed !?!?

And some custom linkage work so you can shift the bloody thing.  And the
matter of engaging the clutch.  It's not as easy as the mags portray unless
you are a well skilled and tooled individual.

Installing the five-speed in my baby wasn't really too difficult, but I was
without my car for a month and my mechanic had plenty of time and space to
help me and was good with a welder (I'm currently not).
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/