SV: [T3] And now our feature presentation, a Big Al production...

OK, that's more like it...
Installed Q-time 3.0 today. Now I can see your friendly face, too!
Seems like you had a nice trip to Texas.

Thanks to you and "Big Al" for letting us taking part of it by this video
clip. Cool technique!

/Karl-Olov Sandin
…rnskšldsvik, Sweden
-73 Squareback (wishing I was under the Texas sun, too! - It's cold up
here...)