[T3] T4 into a T3?

Hey there, all you Dark Side wannabe's... (as myself)

I got in touch with a fellow named Joe Cali. He has a LOT of wizdom when it
comes to putting a T4 engine into T1:s, and I guess he knows pretty well how
to do it correctly on a T3, too. He claims that there are no major problems
- but I haven't bought and checked his manual out yet.

Website:  http://home.att.net/~NEXTGEN

Email: NEXTGEN@worldnet.att.net   ( Joe Cali )

/Karl-Olov Sandin
-73 Squareback (stock and kind'a slow...)