Re: [T3] [Fwd: Cam]

Call up Gene Berg Ent.(back of the VW rags) and get his book of
technical articles(catalog, too).  Lots of info on what combos work
and what doesn't.  He had a lot of hands on experience with the
engines in all sorts of types of driving, not just racing.  If you
have stock FI, you're not going to be able to do a whole lot as far as
engine displacement and radical cams.  Stock cam is it.  AlsÔ”¡¾anything else will have worse gas mileage overall than the stock FI
setup.  Power costs.