Re: [T3] This is cool!

YES!
this is what truely amazes me about all the people who put the Type4's in
thier squares.. youll RUIN the handling characteristics of the car!! AND
youd have to totally readjust the rear suspension to take all the extra
weight  AND you'll rip out the rear hangers (if there used in the
conversion) AND...

Get the picture?

Keith