RE: [T3] Fw: Type 3 in TV ad!

I haven't see it either, although I've heard of it on RAMVA newsgroup.

My father saw it once and asked me if I'd seen it. I said no, but that
I had heard of it. He then asked me if I knew what the commerical was
for, and grinned  ;^)   "Yeah, I know, but I hear it's a cool car!" I
asked him to take some daytime shows for me in the chance it might be
shown then.

Man! to what lenghts we'll go somet$Ê>get a T3 fix! I already
have a red one in the garage!!  ;^)

Tom "I just want to see the darn commericial!" Cloud

>From: James MacNaughton <JMac@uglyduckling.com>
>To: type3@vwtype3.org
>Subject: RE: [T3] Fw: Type 3 in TV ad!
>Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:59:30 -0700
>
>Admittedly, I don't watch much TV, but this commercial's been around
for
>months, and I've never seen it.  Where do you people live, that you get
such
>good commercials?  What are you watching?

Oh