RE: [T3] This is cool!!!!,

Look at the left middle side of the image at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/1911/Mvc-021s.jpg
Would this be your Fastback?

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/

  I'll have a site up soon.  Well there is one but it only has