RE: [T3] out for a drive

Woo hoo!!  Go Brandon!  I get similar reaction in mine; I live close to ASU,
so there's lots of college kids driving Beetles.  Nothing beats some hot
college girl coming up to you at a stop light and excitedly saying 'Whoa!
Nice Type III!'

James 'I'm saving pennies for *my* new engine' MacNaughton

71 FI Square