[T3] Carbs; jetting

Ok. I have dual Weber ICT-34s Could somebody PLEASE give me an inch-by-inch
guide to where the hell my jets are supposed to be, what they should look
like and what they should tell me. I've een told over and over that jetting
is crucial but I cant find the damn things to tell whether I have the right
jetting or not.

I have a 72 1600 engine, and manual transmission

-Mike