Re: [T3] anybody need a type IV manual transmission?

How many type 4 cars have you seen ???  I have seen quite a few,  411s 412s,
and I have never, ever seen a manual type 4 car -- unless you consider the
914 a type 4 car...... I guy up here around my neck of the woods has a 69
type 4 car ( he  want $1000 for it, not even worth it for parts and it is
automatic.......  although I would also be inclined to say that it is the
engine responsible for the power in them,  a type 4 1.7 liter puts out 80
hp, compare to the type 2 1.7 that puts out 67 hp... due to differences in
compression ratios.......

for type three content.......  I sat in my squareback today... I can't wait
to take it out again.... it was actually mild enough to open a door ( it has
been iced shut for a little while)

Todd Daley
71 Squareback
71 Fastback