Re: [T3] Auxilary Heater

I think it has been covered before......  and by unanimous decision that
electric heaters in the Type 3 (or any most cars for that matter ) are
of little or no use......  most of these heaters have a high current
draw, which would really be hard on the charging system.... and produce
little heat, and those that do not draw very much current produce even
less heat -----  I have tried these in my foolish younger days :-)  and
they do not work very well... the money is better spent on a toque and
gloves......

Todd Daley
71 Squareback
71 Fastback

btw.... Allen I hope you don't take it that I'm chewing you out for
informing us but I just wanted to inform the list from experience.....

 Electric Auto Ultra Heater