Re: [T3] anybody need a type IV manual transmission?

>From Martin:

> It turned out to be a type IV manual transmission.
>As far as I know these never officially made it to the US,

I owned a 412 with manual tranny...and, oh my, did that car scoot
down the road!

On a highway trip once, I thought it peculiar that I couldn't get the
car up much above 70...and then  I realized I was still in third
gear.

Sad to say, in a moment of colossal stupidity, I traded away that
car.

Dang!  This kind of thing happens to me every time I skip my Idiots
Annoymous meetings on Wednesday nights!

Phil (He means well, but he's kinda slow figuring things out) Dillard
dillard@suu.edu