Re: [T3] electric

Joe,
       There is either a loose connection in the wiring of the switch or the
inside of the ignition switch is gunked with dirt (that was my trouble). Buy a
spray can of electrical contact cleaner & spray away inside the switch through
the slot where the key goes. After spraying, insert key & work back & forth as
if to start the car & spray again. Don't be shy about the amount you use,
although you may want to use a rag or container to catch the excess. If the
trouble persists, look for the loose connection. I usally try the simple
approach first.

Tom
'68 Fastback (Thumper)
'70 Bug