RE: [T3] Please Read

I've tried three of these and so far none have produced any useable data.
Everything that is necessary is in my sig. or can be found at my web site.

   Toby "my light-saber is in the shop...again" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta GL 2.0L, boringly bone-stock
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/