[T3] pop out windows

How the hell do you get the pop out windows back in? I tried to get these
back in my Notchback, and it didn't work well. The small black rubber
pieces that fit on the hinges (if you can call them that) ripped. And I
couldn't get them back in. Also, the window seal was wanting to bend into
the inside. Anyone done this? are the rubber pieces available? Help!

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan
'68 Squareback waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip (I know this
is a change in turn signals, I like the wrap around)
'69 Squareback chopped 3"