RE: J-1 and Diesel

But it *is* made of dead dino's, none the less.  It goes through less
processing, but it is still a hydrocarbon fuel that is burned, and produces
some fairly frightening emissions.  The main one is benzoapyrenes.  This is
one of the substances on the EPA's list of 'Toxic, Volatile Organic
Substances,' that are among other things, *highly* carcinogenic.