SV: [T3] Offensive material

Hee-hee-heeee..  :-D

That's a refreshing idea! Here in Sweden there's a lot of customized
Amazon's (122) but never have I seen, or heard, of an aircooled one! I mean,
lifting in a V8 isn't that much of a challenge -is it? That's been done a
hundred times at least...
No, lets put a Porsche engine into the trunk! Or why not use a Deutz
aircooled industrial engine, converted to gasoline, and let it stick up
through the front hood?

Can you say D-A-R-K ?

/Karl-Olov Sandin (blinded by the light...)
-73 bone stock Squareback